Followers

Friday, August 29, 2014

Travel with Prima

Namaste guys

Prima marketing inc has just  come up with an awesome contest. ..To post a creative photo and to hash tag #travelwithprima ...absolutely brilliant. ..
All who know me know that I love love love Prima products...i just jumped when i sat this. i am an travel junky to the core and i can't live without my travel journals. 
I always create one before my travels to fill them up with photos, journaling, bills, tickets, ephemera, memerobilia and anything that can be glued down and is flat. ...i even have a pressed  flower i got at the hotel in this one...
This is my journal for my Thailand trip using the Prima Engraver series absolutely gorgeous papers.  When travelling i carry a carry on for my supplies for my scrapbooking and journaling on the go.  I take stickers  embellishments, small  stamps, note cards, atc and my white gel pens. ..cos i make my journals with black cardstock.
Here, are photos of my project. ..







Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to subscribe!!

Ciao 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment