Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Prima Cartographer Hybrid journal/mini album

Namaste Guys


Here, is my latest project! It is what i am calling a Field Journal, I made it using the Cartographer collection by Prima. One of my favorite paper lines from Prima I love Prima papers as they are so cohesive with each and the color schemes are my favorite, really really close to my heart
 
So, here it is I had been planning to do a little junk journal using the 6x6 pads as normally i used the A4 or the 12x12. And juts look how cute it turned out, i am drooling over this little guys

DIMENSIONS
Cover 4.5x6.5
Inside pages 4x6


SPECIFICATIONS
> Its a junk journal style album
> Has 6 signatures
> Each signature contains 6 pages (front and back a total of  72 in the book)
>Each signature has an envelope each with a 4x6 atc tag
> Charm  bracelet closure



[Video coming soon]






Supplies Used
>Prima Cartographer paper pad 6x6
> Prima Cartographer ATC card 4x6
>Prima Cartographer Diecuts
>assorted charms

All supplies are available at Crafters corner


Thanks for visiting, Don't forget to Subscribe!!
Ciao
Ash

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I have to watch this video as soon as I get home from work... lots of ideas swirling in my head now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta,lastima que no se ve el video

    ReplyDelete