Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

Prima Butterfly 3 D Album

Namaste Guys

Here it is finally!! I have finally figured out a way to film and photograph this album. This was such a huge project It was tricky to capture the whole thing in the camera frame!

So, here are tons of photos and a full video walk through. Ii have used the wonderfully shabby chic Prima Butterfly Collection. This is as the name suggests a 3D album cos its built in 4 sides!! it has full interactive pages with active spine!!


Watch the full video Flip-through












Thanks for visiting
Don't forget to Subscribe!!

Ciao
Ashmita Roy

11 comments:

  1. Love this. Definitely going to try. Tfs♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could talk you into a tutorial video:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! A tutorial would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashmita that is simply stunning. All the way through your video I was chanting...."Please let there be a tutorial....please let there be a tutorial.." lol. Really I only have one thing to say about this amazing project....PLEASE make a tutorial !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a tutorial for this one? If not are you planning on making one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am desperate for a tutorial. I am even willing to buy the tutorial. Have you got one for sale? Please get back to me asap. I would love to make one of these for my sweet momma. She would just love it and I enjoy making things for her that make her happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, beautiful papers and many hours poured into making his project, your love for paper crafting really shows. All the interactive pages make it so unique. I really hope you do a video on how you made this box album, even if you charge for the video, many people are going to be interested. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you reply to comments on your blog?? Just curious if you ever make tutorials or even give explainations on how you make some of your albums. I have not seen anything. Most crafters are helpful that way... Just curious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a tutorial for purchase to create this box album? I would love to purchase one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnifiqueeeeeeeeeeeee y a t'il un tuto merci

    ReplyDelete