Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Charm bracelet Rakhi for my sister

Namaste Guys

So, I do not have a brother I do have a sister and we used to tie rakhi to each other when we were kids!!
But i wanted to do something fun this year. When i saw this charm at Crafters corner I knew i had to make this I had been looking for something like this for a while. As, for bracelets you need a connector type of charm while linking holes on both ends, this was perfect!!

Materials used
  • Bird and twig charm
  • Tim Holtz swivel clasp
  • Large pearls
  • Nylon thread
  • Large jump ring 
Its amazing how the color of the charm matched perfectly with the swivel clasp!! I just added the little jump ring of the clasp to the left end of the charm and added a nylon thread with pearls a total of 7. Finally, linked the large jump ring and closed it with glossy accent! 





Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to subscribe!!

Ciao
Ash

2 comments: