Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2015

PRIMA FOREVER GREEN 8X8 MINI ALBUM ADVANCED CLASS-2015

Namaste Guys

So, here is the Last but not the final Collection set from the Last Prima Release and its one of my Favorite !!! I know I say that for all #Prima Collections, but just look at those papers and patterns!! I know I had to o something absolutely awesome with it since like I said it was my favorite out of all four.

I do have classes and Kits for this album, do get in touch with me for inquiries at ashmitaroydas@gmail.com

You can Check out all the creations with the other Collections

So, Without further ado Here it is my Prima Forever Green Mini Album!!



As you can see Its huge and it is heavy too cos I have used a lot of papers and products in it. I just love how the cover turned out! It has a Shadow box frame I created with chipboard and using the fussy cut butterflies as the farmed element! Gorgeous I think!



WATCH THE FULL FLIP-THROUGH HERE


I created a dangling Charm set for the spine using assorted charms from the collection and my stash. I also i created a tiny glass vial charm also, with a butterfly on a rose bud and a little sentiment from the collection



Added this to the spine as well!!


This Miniature Vial was so much fun to create!





Created this miniature book for the cover and I loved how the teeny tiny butterfly looks OMG I love this book so much!! It adds character to the whole look!

Here, is the view of the inside pages!!






Email me at ashmitaroydas@gmail.com  If you are interested to learn this or place an order!

PS:- I am entering this Mini Album for 

Thanks for Visiting.
Don't Forget to subscribe

Ciao
Ash




.

10 comments:

  1. The album is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with TMR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous mini album, so many details.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an incredible project!! So many gorgeous details here to ooh and aah at!! I love all the metal trinkets and that fabulous little teeny book with the butterfly! Amazing work!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'My Favourite Things' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a lot of work, so much attention to detail. You must be thrilled with it and thank you for joining in with The Male Room challenge this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this album. Do you have a tutorial for sale for this album? I would to purchase it. Thanks, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!!! I have all the papers, etc. and would love to purchase a tutorial or basic instructions; please advise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to purchase a tutorial or basic instructions; I have e-mailed you but had no response. How do we move forward?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautifully designed... Absolutely stunning... i have lot of love for nature and feel like getting absorbed in it!! Ashmita mam how many paper stacks did you use for this album? Is this out of one collection paper or more?

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this album! Very interested in the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sending me the video

    ReplyDelete