Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

"Born with a Silver Spoon" Baby Mini Album

Namaste Guys

Namaste Guys

I love doing baby albums but this one is a little different than others. I made  a box to go along with the album as well. The lid of the box has a frame that encases a pure silver spoon that spells out the child's name!  I used the Bedtime stories collection from Prima. But  for the box  i used a few papers from the Prima Garden Fable Collection.

I created a frame for the spoon and . I used my etching Pen to Inscribe the name of the Baby Girl!I add metal corner embellishments and viola!!

The album Measure 6 by 6 and it has to be the cutest little book I made in a while . I used the ATC's in 4 by 6 and 3 by 4 and created a lot of fun fold outs and flaps.


Watch the Video flip through of the entire album and the box here















Thanks for Visiting
Don't Forget to subscribe!!

Ciao

1 comment: