Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

How to: Use the scraps on your craft table

Hello Everyone

I am back again with a new project share!! Valentines day is fast approaching and we all need to get ready for the gift giving !! But we crafters all like to make our gifts instaed of buying them right?? So, I want to inspire you with my latest creation!

Then ...


Watch the Full Video here














Its perfect for all occasions and you can customize the color schemes and use different papers . It's fast and easy.

I have used a lot of punched flowers and I had so so much fun making these , Its easy peasy!! I just used distress inks to get the shade I wanted.

I used chipboard to create the book and the pages and the frame as well. I cut the pattern paper using the die too.

To see how i have achieved that embossed effect watch this video here.





Thanks for visiting
Don't Forget to Subscribe

Ciao
Ashmita

No comments:

Post a Comment