Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2014

PRIMA ENGRAVER MINI ALBUM

Namaste Guys 

Of all the Prima papers I have worked with so far the Engraver Series was the first I had had the pleasure to create with me. Its is also the series I used to create my First Travel junk Journal that won the Travel with Prima Contest by on Instagram !! so, My love for this collection is special... I will always  cherish it!! Its very special and very beautiful and its very me!!

This is a variation of my Flip Flap mini album but using the Engraver papers... 

Watch the Video Flip through here 














PS:- I am entering this Mini Album at Anything but a card for their Current challenge Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to comment and Subscribe!!

Ciao
Ashmita

3 comments:

  1. Adorable album!!!! Love all the embellishments and extras!!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card and good luck!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing album with so many details. Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing flip album, so many wonderful details. It was a wonderful addition to the many varied entries at Anything But A Card, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete