Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Shabby chic Paris scrapbook Journal

Namaste Guys

A really dear friend of mine asked me to make her a scrapbook. Ans when i asked her what theme or papers and color scheme she wanted she told me she wanted a "Paris Themed" album.
So, I was lucky I had this Paris theme kit and the papers were perfect for what i wanted to make for her. She wanted a distressed shabby chic look she had seen a few of my projects and pointed out what she liked , rest she left up to me.
I just took a deep breath and imagined I was making it for myself and believe me I told her I actually wanted one for myself too. Lol!!
All said and done here is what it looks I just love how it turned out , it has tons and tons of pockets and envelopes as well pages to write and tags and photo mats.

{WARNING PHOTO HEAVY!!}















Here, is the flip though of the album!!



Thanks for visiting!
Don't forget to subscribe!!

Ciao
Ash

1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog to see if I could find how you make your memory board pages on your minis. The frustrating part is you have so many posts that are tagged as tutorials, but I am not seeing any tutorials at all. Not even offered for payment.

    Can you please at least tell me if you are using ribbon or paper to make the memory boards?

    ReplyDelete