Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Itsy Bitsy Guest DT Project

Namaste guys

Itsy Bitsy is one of the oldest  craft store in India and recently they have come up with handmade flowers! I was really very excited when I was approached by them to do a GDT post!!
These flowers are delicious!! just loved the colours and the textures!

When I opened the package guess what the colours went really really well with Prima papers in this case I a using Tales of you and Me!
I have created a shadow box layout with the pattern paper and a very very old photo of me which was taken by an analogue camera , you knwo they one where you tool the reel to be washed to develop! So I used this gorgeous frame also from Isty Bitsy painted it and added my photo .






Do hop on over to their store for thees yummy products itsybitsy!

Products list

Thanks for visiting .
Don't forget to subscribe
Ciao

Ashmita Roy


1 comment:


  1. Discover premium quality stones at Ceramic World, the leading Granite Dealer Kerala. Transform your spaces with elegant and durable granite from the Best Granite Shop in Kerala. Explore a wide range of colors and textures for your home or commercial projects today!
    https://cworldkochi.com/

    ReplyDelete